Airplanes, helicopters for six, please!
Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile & Viña Vik full board & activities in Millahue valley
- International & Domestic flights
- Daily breakfast, all transfers, tours with bilingual guides, and local taxes
- 2 nights accommodation in double room at Hub Porteño Hotel in Buenos Aires
- 1 half-day Classic City tour in Buenos Aires
- 1 Dinner Tango Show at Rojo Tango in Buenos Aires
- 1 night accommodation in double room at The Singular Hotel in Santiago
- Welcome bottle of wine with either cookies or chocolates.
- 1 half-day Classic City tour in Santiago
- 3 nights accommodation in double room at Viña Vik full board & activities in Millahue valley and helicopter transfer from / to Viña Vik Hotel
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
• Meals and drinks other than those mentioned
• Tips and personal expenses
• Travel insurance
• Optional tours and experiences
• Any items not mentioned
FROM US$ 5,545.00* PER PERSON
*Price per person in US$, based on six paying passengers in a std. room in Boutique - Luxury accommodation, subject to availability and may change without notice. Airfare with Aerolineas Argentinas included. Please read terms and conditions. Insurance is highly recommended. This is an exclusive promotion through Borello Travel & Tours.
Day 01: Buenos Aires
Upon arrival at the airport, private transfer to Hub Porteño Hotel.
Day 02: Buenos Aires
Half day classic city tour
Enjoy a three-hour sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires, a cosmopolitan city that reflects the rich heritage of the numerous immigrants that shaped Argentina’s capital. The tour starts at the historic Plaza de Mayo square, flanked by the Government House, better as the "Pink House”; the Cabildo (the old City Hall) and the Cathedral. Further south, visit the picturesque port neighborhood of La Boca with its colorful street Caminito, a pedestrian street filled with art stalls and performing artists; its unique architecture---painted in a rainbow of colors, and traditions that the influence of the European immigrants, especially Genovese sailors, who settled along these shores at the end of the 19th century. The tour continues towards San Telmo, one of the oldest and most charming neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, which has preserved most of its architectural heritage and boasts lovely cobblestone streets lined with colonial townhouses, cafes and antique shops. Next on the tour is the upscale waterfront district of Puerto Madero and Palermo neighborhood with its elegant residences set among large grassy parks. The tour concludes in Recoleta, Buenos Aires’ most sophisticated and high-end neighborhood.
Dinner & Show Rojo Tango – (Faena Hotel & Universe)
Sit back and enjoy one of the best dinners and tango shows in the city, Rojo Tango at the Faena Hotel + Universe. Rojo Tango takes the audience through the history of tango, with all of its love, passion, madness and glamour.
Day 03: Buenos Aires - Santiago
At appropriate time, private transfer to the airport for your flight to Santiago.
Upon arrival to Santiago airport transfer to the The Singular Santiago Hotel.
Half Day Panoramic Santiago City Tour
Pick up from hotel to explore the historic and modern sights of Santiago de Chile. Start at Santiago’s main avenue Alameda Bernardo O’Higgins with a visit to La Moneda, the Government Palace. Enjoy a relaxed stroll through the shopping streets Huérfanos and Ahumada, to the famous Plaza de Armas. This is Santiago’s main square, surrounded by the Metropolitan Cathedral and other historical buildings like City Hall and the Post Office, both dating from colonial times. Then visit Santa Lucia hill, a small hill in the center conquered by the Spanish founded in 1541 who then founded Santiago. The hill has stairways, fountains and a monument describing the features of the new conquered land. It offers a view on Parque Forestal (urban park) on one side and the Mapocho River on the other. Across the river, visit the enigmatic bohemian neighborhood of Bellavista nestled at the foot of Cerro San Cristóbal and its Metropolitan Park. Bellavista buzzes with top restaurants, just like Providencia, the last stop on the tour, which also boasts many elegant shops and modern high-rise buildings. In the afternoon return to hotel.
Day 04: Santiago
At appropriate time, private transfer from Santiago to Aerodrome of Tobalaba to take the helicopter to Millahue, accommodation at Viña Vik Hotel.
Viña Vik is much more than a paradisiacal place. Located in the Cachaoal Valley, a 2-hour drive from Santiago airport, the 11,000 acre property mixes multiple valleys, lakes, vines, hills, forests, mountains, a holistic vineyard and the VIK Hotel.
The vineyard and lodge embody a perfect unification between, man, experience, land, climate and the most advanced technology. The lodge features deluxe suite rooms with modern amenities, Wi-Fi and magnificent views of the Andes Mountain, the vineyard and the surrounding estate. Viña Vik offers a fully personalized service while creating a unique and unforgettable experience.
- AM “Field Oenology - The Science of the Vine” Tour of Vineyard Holism & Viticulture at VIK - Wine Tasting in The Tasting Room & Our Story
- Lunch at The Pavilion Café at VIK
- Cocktails in the Living Room
- Dinner at Milla Milla
- After Dinner Pool & Conversation
- Well-deserved sleep!
Day 05: Santiago – Millahue
- Mountain Biking in the Vineyard
- Relax by the Pool or enjoy a Wine Spa treatment
- Lunch on the terrace at Viña Vik with a VIK wine expert
- Cooking class with a Viña Vik Chef
- Horseback Ride or Truck to Cerro del Puma
- BBQ at Cerro del Puma
- Star Gazing at VIK
Day 06: Millahue
- Wine Spa Treatment
- Regional Foraging with Chef Rodrigo
- Cocktails Class in Milla Milla
- Dinner in the Wine Library or on the Terrace at Viña Vik
Day 07: Millahue
Breakfast: free morning to relax.
At appropriate time, private transfer by helicopter to Santiago airport for your flight back home.
END OF SERVICES
Tour descriptions and approximate times are for informational purposes only. Some places described may be substituted and/or approximate times may be subject to change, due to unexpected circumstances or weather conditions.